1． No image output
a. Check whether the power supply is properly connected and whether the power supply voltage is sufficient.
B. Whether the BNC connector or video cable is in poor contact.
C. Is the lens aperture open?
D. Whether the video or DC-driven automatic iris lens control cable is connected.
2. When the projected image of the peripheral device connected to the monitoring matrix has ghosting, such as the projector has ghosting, it is generally not a problem with the host computer. It may be that the projector is not properly adjusted. You should adjust the projector's corresponding buttons.
3. When the color is missing or no video signal is output, the connector may not be connected properly.
4. When the remote control cannot control the monitoring matrix:
a. The battery may be dead, please replace the battery;
b. The remote control may be broken, please repair it.
5. When the serial port (generally: computer serial port) cannot control the monitoring matrix, see if the software serial port corresponds to the serial port of the connected device.
6. Poor image quality
a. Whether the lens has fingerprints or is too dirty.
B. Is the aperture adjusted?
C. Poor contact of the video cable.
D. Is there any problem with the electronic shutter or white balance setting.
E. Whether the transmission distance is too far.
F. Whether the voltage is normal.
G. Are there sources of interference nearby.
H. When installing in an elevator, ensure that it is insulated from interference.
i. Is the CS interface connected?
7. If the input and output signals of the monitoring matrix can be switched, but there is no bb sound, the buzzer inside the host may be broken, please send it to a professional for repair.
8. When the monitoring matrix is switched, the buzzer sounds, but there is no corresponding projection output:
a. See if there is a signal at the corresponding input. (Use an oscilloscope or multimeter for detection) If there is no signal input, the input wiring may be broken or the connector is loose. Replace the wiring.
b. See if there is a signal at the corresponding output. (Use an oscilloscope or a multimeter for detection) If there is no signal output, the output wiring may be broken, or the connector may be loose. Replace the wiring.
c. Both of the above situations will not work after replacement. The internal failure of the host may be caused. Please send it to a professional for repair.
9. If the power lamp is not covered, and the LCD is not displayed, the operation does not respond, and the power supply may be abnormal.
10. The output image is disturbed. It is possible that the input / output device is not grounded.
11. The buzzer is called bb, the lcd display is normal, and the serial port is returned, but there is no image output or no audio output. A. The rca head may be loose. Replace it.
b. The wiring may be short-circuited, just replace it.
c. The internal wires of the wiring may be broken, just replace it.
12. When the keys, serial port, and remote control of the monitoring matrix panel cannot be controlled, the internal part of the host may be damaged. Please send it to a professional for repair.
13. Whether the programming is correct or not.
A. When using the remote control keyboard, are the monitor assignments and authorizations programmed correctly?
B. When setting up alarm monitoring and recording, are there any alarm devices connected properly? Whether the programming is reasonable (data conflicts of related equipment).
C. Connect externally controlled equipment. Such as the dome, decoder, alarm equipment, pay attention to the data port provided in the manual. Connect and program properly.
World Friends Security
Huizhou Baituli Industrial Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise dedicated to the development and manufacture of video surveillance cameras for a long time. It is located in the beautiful city of Huizhou, Guangdong Province.
Shiyou provides comprehensive services in all aspects, regards high-quality, high-efficiency and high-level service as the highest level of service goals, and regards customer satisfaction as an eternal pursuit.