With the continuous development of the Internet field, network cameras have become more in line with people's needs. Of course, first understand what is a high-definition megapixel network camera ? After the network camera is purchased, how to install a high-definition network camera is also a point worth thinking about. To make sure that the high-definition network camera must be equipped with a lens before it can be used. Generally, the appropriate lens should be selected according to the actual situation of the application site. Such as fixed-focus lens or zoom lens, manual aperture lens or automatic aperture lens, standard lens or wide-angle lens or telephoto lens, etc. Depending on the lens, perform the appropriate mounting operations.
First, adjust the lens aperture and focus
When installing the lens, first remove the HD surveillance camera and the protective cover of the lens, and then gently rotate the lens into the lens interface of the camera and place it in place. Manual aperture should set the camera's electronic shutter switch to ON, and when the application site is the brightest (environmental illumination is the largest), open the lens aperture as wide as possible and still make the image the best (can not make the image too white and overload ), The lens is adjusted. Install the protective cover and attach the bracket. Because the aperture is large and the depth of field is relatively small, the sharpness of the entire surveillance scene should be taken into consideration when focusing. When the scene illumination decreases, the electronic shutter will be automatically adjusted to a slow speed, and with a larger aperture, the image will still be satisfactory. During the adjustment process, if you do not pay attention to opening the lens aperture as wide as possible when the light is bright, but closing it relatively small, the electronic shutter of the camera will automatically adjust to a low speed, so it can still form a better image on the monitor. Image; but when the light is dark, because the lens aperture is relatively small, and the electronic shutter is already at the slowest (1 / 50s), the imaging at this time may be dim.
Adjustment of back focus
The back focal length is also called the back focal length, which means that when a standard lens (standard C / CS interface lens) is installed, the subject can be imaged exactly on the target surface of the CCD image sensor. Generally, the HD surveillance camera is shipped from the factory. The back focus has been properly adjusted. Therefore, in applications where fixed focus lenses are used, it is generally not necessary to adjust the back focus of the camera.
(1) Install the lens on the camera correctly.
(2) Open the lens aperture as far as possible (the purpose is to reduce the depth of field to accurately find the imaging focus).
(3) Push the lens to Tele state through ZoomIn, take a close-up of an object 10m away, and then adjust the focus to sharpen the close-up image.
(4) Perform the zoom adjustment (ZoomOut) opposite to the previous step to pull the lens back to the Wide state. At this time, the screen changes to a panoramic image containing the above-mentioned close-up objects, but no focus adjustment can be made at this time (note: If the image becomes blurred at this time, you cannot adjust the focus), but prepare for the next focus adjustment.
(5) Loosen the hex screws that fix the back focus adjustment ring on the front end of the HD surveillance camera, and rotate the back focus adjustment ring (for cameras without a back focus adjustment ring, directly rotate the lens to drive its built-in back focus ring) Until the picture is clearest, and then temporarily tighten the hexagonal cap screws.
(6) Push the lens back to the telephoto state to see if the close-up object you just took is still clear. If it is not clear, repeat steps a, b, and c above.
(7) It usually takes only one or two rounds to complete the rear focus adjustment.
(8) Tighten the hexagon socket screws to adjust the aperture to an appropriate position.
Follow the above method to try to install millions of high-definition network cameras, and then you can debug to see if the picture meets the requirements. If there is a problem, you can check according to the above method to see if there is an error or consult a professional surveillance camera technician Learn about detailed solutions.